Re: Smallest V-8

To: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Smallest V-8
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
I think the little Buick/Rover V-8 might be the
dimensionally smallest OHV V8.  The new Ford
might be the smallest OHC V8.  The rare Toyota
hemi might be smaller than either.  I had asked
about that Damiler about a year ago or so, so
look it up in ListQuest.  I think it was 3 liter
or so.
yup, that Daimler sure was uuuugly!

Dick J

--- "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>