The Kitty Concept ( no LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Kitty Concept ( no LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:24:11 -0500
So here's the deal.... Miss Kathy  likes animals.... Not that I don't like
animals... but they aren't my reason for getting up in the morning...( most
times )

Now the question of a new cat to replace the old cat .... Unless your
blessed with this type person as a spouse you might not understand the
concept of a Replacement kitty..... but surfice it to say in moments of
weakness in the past Miss Kathy has conned me into 3 more Cat's to go with
the old cat.... BUT since the old cat passed away.... we NEED to replace
it.... my answer ( checking the Vet bills frequently )  NO WE DO NOT NEED A
NEW CAT !!!!    needless to say this wasn't a popular answer.... ( there is
another kitty in this story somewhere that I ain't going to see .... or so
the story goes ) ( and No she didn't let me have it stuffed as a wheel
chock )

Later on sometime that week.... Miss Kathy walks down to the shop where I
was diligently pursuing some trivial task and looks about....
" HONEY.... (pointing at the Rodeck) is that a New ENGINE? " .....

My reply I am sure has been pasted down through the ages...
" Honey.... ( sheepishly )..... What color is the NEW CAT? )

Hmmmm

Keith ( She put up new Curtains in the Bedroom last weekend.. Big Plus for
the Nap deal.... BUT... I noticed the one facing the street was custom made
to compensate for the Cat seat in the Window...)