Invading Fortress Europa at Hitler's Atlantic Wall ..... So

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Invading Fortress Europa at Hitler's Atlantic Wall ..... So
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:31:15 EDT
       To All on this List :  I hope we all might pause for a few moments to
remember all the brave men who landed on, flew over, or sailed their ships
to some beaches in France, with names like Omaha ..... Sword .....Utah
..... Juno ..... Gold ..... on this day in June, fifty seven years ago ......
        Many of them returned to their homes in America and the Allied
countries .   MANY  NEVER  DID .  It is not an exaggeration to state
that we owe our very lives and our freedom to all of those brave souls ......
        It doesn' t matter if you were alive back then or not ...... if you
meet one of those surviving Vets from "The Greatest Generation", you
might want to try shaking their hand, or simply saying " Thank You ! "
        That is SO little for what they gave us .  Think about it .
             " The Wages of War are Young Men's Lives "

       Bruce D. Ferguson