Re: Bore/Storke relationship's

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Bore/Storke relationship's
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 12:54:41 -0000
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bore/Storke relationship's
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:58:10 -0500

Okay ... I was sitting around waiting for some new subjects....
( actually I have been buried in Cow Manuare)( nahhh I ain't been by Rick's
Place )

What's are favorite Bore and Stroke relationship's and why?

or Who has some thoughts on Rod Ratio's? Brad and I have had lots of
interesting discussions on them....

OK,  HERE'S A ROD RATIO FOR YA:

ONE GENUINE CHANNELED STEEL DEUCE THREE WINDOW IS WORTH 100 " PHFATT
PFENDERED INDA' DIRT " Streeeeeeeeet Rods.

THAT'S THE RATIO AS I SEE IT......   :=)

Oh!  YOU MEANT CONNECTING RODS????  GEEESH, WHY DID'NT YOU SAY SO ?

-"Doug Down South" AKA The "Rustman,"  "Dirty Doug", and many, many  other
things,.....-just don't call me "latefer dinner"