Re: Subject matter - Help --Keith Turk

To: riveroak@cncnet.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject matter - Help --Keith Turk
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 10:43:39 EDT
riveroak@cncnet.com writes:

<< Allen  in Oroville ---trying to catch up on the list after two days in
 Reno helping with the American Historical Truck Society (ATHS) annual
 convention.  If you want to see the most beautiful and unusual 500+
 trucks in North America, go to the Reno Hilton today Saturday is the
 last day. >>

                  Hello Allen & Trish, This the first mention of OLD trucks
on this list. If you or anyone you know needs a 1912 Torbensen gear reduction
I beam rear axle I have one. I'll swap it for a quickchange. Bob in
connecticut