Re: Bobby Allison/Nascar Truck Project

To: "Scott Crhristensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bobby Allison/Nascar Truck Project
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:30:48 -0500
The ECTA has a Truck Class at Maxton ... As does Bonneville.... Get a rule
book....seriously....

Maxton is the only venue with a Circle track Car class and John has said
they can run in that class....

They don't plan on running at Bonneville they are only doing Maxton....and
are planing on shooting for the Two club.....