Compression Ratio (was Re: Mayf's REAL website)

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Compression Ratio (was Re: Mayf's REAL website)
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 13:01:37 -0700
Dave...

 other wise the math needs to be buffed up a bit as it does not match
> test data.

Sure would love to see real test data. You got some cylinder heads with
pressure transducers in 'em? If so, can we correlate the pressures to the
otto cycle P-V diagrams and to crank rotation? I am certain that my chalk
board math is not the real world, but I haven't seen better yet. For
instance I have no idea what the cylinder pressure is during the final
compression , ignition, stroke and finally exhaust stroke. What kind of back
pressure do your turbos run at? I need real data to continue developing the
math.

mayf, the ignorant desert rat