Re: DENNIS' S GRANDAD & HENRY FORD ( MORE OLD STUFF )

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DENNIS' S GRANDAD & HENRY FORD ( MORE OLD STUFF )
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:24:20 EDT
Thanks Dennis, I'm sure you know that "999" is in the Ford  collection at
Greenfield Village. "Old 16" the Connecticut built Locomobile that was the
first American car to win the Vanderbuilt Cup on Long Island, N.Y. is now
part of that collection. Back in 1968  a trip to that collection was my high
school graduation present. If you haven't been there set aside two days and
do it! Bob in connecticut.............see you at Ronnies meet with the "U.S.
Mule II"