Re: Coriolis

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Coriolis
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:59:42 -0700
Why, sure! All you have to do, is send $135.89 plus shipping and handling of
$4.95, Stand on one leg, while sticking out your tongue and closing your
eyes. It will be there faster if you can touch your nose with both hands at
least 50 times under the preceeding conditions.... Right now, I am shipping
number three, ya'lls number is 1,234,542. The wainting period is one week
each because they are hand crafted in Pahrump, by the Yaqui Indians who live
on Platense....

mayf the ignorant desert rat with not enough to do today...