Re: Purple Fire Suit and helmet question

To: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Purple Fire Suit and helmet question
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 00:01:43 -0400
 Well Mike, it's going back to Simpson. John Beckett was right a 20 is better
for just a few dollars more. I'm going up to Indy Thursday to order a sfi20 in
blue and white, to match the existing shoes and gloves. I do need to get one
thing right, what helmet snell rating is good for 2001- 90, 95 or 2000? We
seem to have had conflicting stories on this and it may make me buy a helmet
too while I am there. I have a '95 now that I thought was okay thru this
year??????

John Backus- no purple for now.......