Re: Purple Fire Suit and helmet question

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Purple Fire Suit and helmet question
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:17:43 -0400
 John, we may go with purple only if it is on sale this week. But I found that
usually Simpson gives very little away, when you order a suit, even the
sleeves are an option!
Thanks everyone for the info on the helmet, that's what I thought but I had
seen conflicting statements to the contrary lately. This list is great!

 John Backus- it ain't easy bein' purple