Re: Inverters? WHY NOT ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Inverters? WHY NOT ?
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:11:06 -0000
WHY NOT,KEITH... IT OUGHTTA "WORK LIKE STINK"   he  he   he   -Doug

From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inverters?
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:30:33 -0500

I was wondering if anyone had used a tow vehicle with a 110V power inverter
as a generator source at Bonneville ..... or if any of you had thoughts
associated with these things..... here is what is on my mind.... seems to me
that Generators are noisy and for the most part I really don't need one to
run my Oil tank heaters.... I only need one to run the air Compressor.....
SO.... that having been said I was thinking a Big 110V power inverter would
be the Hot Ticket.... any comments?

Keith