Re: transmissions & gear ratios

To: Robert Bridge <robabridge@home.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: transmissions & gear ratios
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:30:51 -0700 (PDT)
My favorite boneyard guy in the local area was
pulling covers on 10 bolts looking for a 3.08 for
me when he came across a 2.73.  It blew his mind.
 The housing appears to be from a Chevelle.
Musta been a big block or something.  He set it
aside and it is saved for me in case I ever make
too much HP that the 3.08 is not enough.
HA!
Dick J

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/