Re: transmissions & gear ratios

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <robabridge@home.com>, <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: transmissions & gear ratios
From: "David Freiburger" <FreiburD@emapUSA.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:42:43 -0700
I have a 10-bolt from a '72 Chevelle with a set of 2.56 gears. It also has a
mini-spool. If anyone wants it they can have it free, but you'll have to come
get it. The axleshafts are wasted. It's in Van Nuys, California. First come,
first to pick up my leftovers.

DF

>>> Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com> 6/19/01 6:30:51 PM >>>
My favorite boneyard guy in the local area was
pulling covers on 10 bolts looking for a 3.08 for
me when he came across a 2.73.  It blew his mind.
 The housing appears to be from a Chevelle.
Musta been a big block or something.  He set it
aside and it is saved for me in case I ever make
too much HP that the 3.08 is not enough.
HA!
Dick J