Re: You might be a racer if....

To: rc_jones99@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: You might be a racer if....
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:21:24 -0000
From: RC JONES <rc_jones99@yahoo.com>
To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

List; Do we all try to hole shot the car in the next
lane?
=============
Of Course we do, that's why we are on this list... How
silly.... LOL LOL

I could never figure out why I was always first across
the intesection even when not trying... LOL My wife
hates riding with me...

God I love this list. I can feel the thunder and smell
the fuel just sitting here in cubicle land...

Cheers
RC Jones

RC,  this list IS an awful lot like a box a' choc'lates......

  -"Dirty Doug",in exile,in Neu YaWK

         who says,
                " if it's got a number on it,
                                ...and makes a lotta noise,it's groovy "

BTW; regarding holeshots, I loveit better whan I'm in Boogie Woogie an' let
THEM "holeshot" me, ...for maybe Oh,say 5 or 6 lengths, and then just nail
it and let'em havit from my old style 3 deuced 327/332 incher. (BW weighs
2250)

I love to see the look on their face....          LOL   :=)