Re: You might be a racer if....

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: You might be a racer if....
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:55:34 -0500
Guys:
My ride doesn't look much like a dragster.  I only practice the light if the
other guy doesn't look like a racer.  If he DOES look racey, I let him take off
first-- then see if I can run by him.  When it works, it's soooo fun!  Lost one
today though, to a kid in a ratty-looking Chevy pickumup (you know-- one of
those
that looks like it's all decals and worn-out small block).  You should have seen
the grin on HIS face!  If I could take it back, I wouldn't have let him get the
jump!
Russ Mack