Re: Not LSR...but racing all the same!

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Not LSR...but racing all the same!
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:58:48 -0700
Joe,
It's really terible when our work necissates such burdens, but sounds like a
good hard-day's work!
I too had one yesterday, I took a one day "road course" class at this new
road track in Kershaw, SC. There's  a school there called Turn One
Motorsports. http://www.turnonemotorsports.com (their a custome of mine so I
felt required to go) They have ASA type cars about, 350 hp, fiberglass
bodies and they go ZOOM. The track is about 2.3 miles long, three good long
straights and 15 turns. I had a blast, especially since I didn't need to
worry about over-using the car (wasn't mine). It was extremely hot but seems
like adrenilin disperses the heat very well.
Grib