Re: Axle Bearing's and Deep Doo Doo

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Axle Bearing's and Deep Doo Doo
From: karl.payne@gm.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:44:22 -0500
Oh come on Keith, do the freezer trick.  I just feel sure Miss Kathy would
understand.  Those axles gotta shrink some to reduce the press forces.  Just
explain the physics to her, she'll be fascinated.  And the axles would fit
perfect in that deep freeze, we all know it.  Wait, I know.... *light bulb
flickers on*   Wait till she goes to the store, slip 'em in, wait a few hours
and you'll be in like Flynn.

Just don't let her cats in there...  Hey I got a story.  When we were kids my
brother put sister's cat Suzy Boy in the deep freeze one hot Arizona day, "just
to cool her off".    *remembering*   Naw, never mind, that story didn't end
well.  My brother just didn't understand thermodynamics very well.  I guess Suzy
Boy had a hard time in there.    LMAO

Now get to work and let us know how it went.  *wicked grin*

Karl Payne

*snip*
Decided to do it with the press.....  seem's we are a little short of snow
banks today.... Hmmm

K ( no I am absolutely NOT willing to risk my life with the deep Freeze )
*snip*