Re: Arduns What Else

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Arduns What Else
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:07:51 -0600
>So now we see where the legend started that the Ardun was supposed to be
>for truck engines.  In fact, the company literature immediately stated,
>"automotive-industrial-marine", and even offered complete racing engines
>with Ardun heads.

Bill,  as a teenager I remember seeing an industrial type power plant with
an Ardun on it. As I recall it didnt have any identifying marks on it. I
have never seen one in a truck tho... I wonder if since they were made in
the east, that is where they all ended up. BTW, have you ever heard of a
tuned port EFI setup for flatheads made by Flatattack hotrod products of
Australia? Saw one on a car in Street Rodder Magazine (dec.99). Looks really
neat, but no mention of price. Wonder if they still make em?  Thanks for the
flathead and Ardun stories!
      Scott in big sky