Re: Arduns What Else

To: saltrunner31@hotmail.com (Scott Christensen), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arduns What Else
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 12:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
Scott, neglected to respond to the item about the Aussie EFI for
flatheads.  No, wasn't aware of it, but if it works as nicely as the EFI
in our Mark VIII, it's a good thing.

That reminds me that a few weeks ago I was talking to Don Ferguson Jr.,
who makes the Ardun repro heads now.  Years ago he and his Dad made
their own oversize Ardun mechanical fuel injector (shown in the article
on them in the June 2000 R & C, by the way), and Don makes a version of
the same Ferguson Ardun injector now for an EFI application for Ardun
streetrod engines.  I understand the only difference is the EFI nozzles
and somewhat smaller throttle plates than the (huge) 2-5/8 or so they
used originally.  Cheers Bill