Re: Maxton Meet

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Meet
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 08:26:24 -0500
Joe.... I am not sure Bruce can get the required Kitchen pass.... seems his
wife has lost control of her son's and is retaining the last remaining
vestages of control with her spouse.

In other words... His Mommy won't let him....  ( poking and jeering going on
here in massive quanities )

Since the Rodeck is in Mississippi and Won't be done till Monday evening....
I am looking at a LONG week to get to Maxton on Friday.  It's a solid
Maybe.... with a sorta could happen if the cards fall our way.  Otherwise
I'm going to make one tired spectator... which ain't much of a deal....
we'll see.....

Looking forward to a Great weekend one way or the other.....