Air Density

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Air Density
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:56:55 -0400
I can tell you about my air density situation trying to get a 747 off a
short runway in Cairo in the middle of summer. Long story, but sucking the
landing gear up at the end of the runway was a little un-nerving.
Hot, dry air is considerably less dense. And at the speeds were running at
Bonneville it makes a difference.

John B