Speed Week RV Park Question

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed Week RV Park Question
From: "Pope, Jeff" <Jeff.Pope@HSV.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:48:27 -0500
        I have a question about the RV parks for Speed Week.
        I was asked to check into Renting a Motorhome once we get to Salt
Lake City rather than staying at a hotel and renting a car. (I already have
hotel reservations and car reservations).

        What do you guys think about this? Will I be able to sleep at the RV
parks? I am a light sleeper, and I assume the days will be long and hot and
that a person would want to be able to get to bed before midnight. Are the
RV parks rough  and loud, or is everyone else wore out and going to sleep
early? Don't get me wrong, I like to socialize and meet new people, but
sleep is important to me also....

        Where would one obtain a motorhome in the area, and what RV parks
are available?

        Is this a dumb idea or a great one?

        Never been there, never done this......

        Thanks,