Software,,

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Software,,
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:31:45 -0700
I have hooked up with the owner/dveloper of the Car Test Program. This
program lets you find out how fast you vehicle will be given all kinds of
thigs, He has fixed it so that the altitude can be entered, and the power
curves can be input at 500 rpm intervals. I have ordered a copy and expect
to get it soon. This latest version is a windows 98 + version with lots of
java code so this is not the old DOS version. I hav offered to help him make
this program user friendly to ultimate speed folk. Now what would you all
like to see such a program do? I will collate the answers and boil them down
and pass them along.

For Joe/Jon Amo....he rides a Yamaha FZ1...is he one of us? Does he like
speed? Oh, he lives in Pacific Palisades.

mayf, the ignorant desert rat