Re: Safety equipment

To: "Gene Halvorson" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Safety equipment
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:15:21 -0700
Gene,
     The suits rated as 15 or 20 aren't the ones that sell the most so you
usually won't see them advertised, call and ask. Simpson and Deist both make
them. As I understand it  a 15 rated suit gives you three times longer
before you get burnt than a 5 rated suit. It's the time to get a fire team
to you that makes us require the more protective suits.
Jim