Speed Week Hotel

To: Land speed newsgroup <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speed Week Hotel
From: "Pope, Jeff" <Jeff.Pope@HSV.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:34:43 -0500
List,

Someone had contacted me from the list on the possibility of acquiring the
room I had reserved if I was to go the motorhome / RV park route.
I have since misplaced that email. Sorry....
Since doing some inquiring on rates for RVs and parking them, it turns out
that it runs about twice what the room and rental car would.
So I will be doing the hotel deal.

But...., I just got off the phone with Super 8 reservations 1-800-800-8000.
There is availability in Wells, NV for $59.00 per night for 2 queen beds for
Aug 9th - Aug14th. (I did not check beyond Aug 14th)  They tell me that
Wells is 73 miles from Wendover.

Hope this helps out those still looking for rooms.

Jeff Pope