Gas Up

To: land-speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Up
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 20:58:04 -0700
        List, The Dry Lakes Hall of Fame Gas Up (Big party) will be Sat. Sept.
29 this year. Cost will be $30 per person same as last year.
        Anyone wishing to get tickets can call 1-800-650-4600 or e-mail me for
information. Anyone wanting to advertise in the program can get a hold
of me also for the rates. The best deal going is for a business card
size ad at $50. For $65 you can get a business card ad and one
admission. Saves $15. Everyone has a great time and great food.
                        Doug Odom in big ditch