RE: Question for Speed Week

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Question for Speed Week
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:22:21 EDT
Well, here's my two-bits, although I loved Dan's shoe info:

I bring 2 pair of old shoes, too. But I prefer to wear rubber soled thongs on
the salt, hence a better tan line. Ok I am vain, sorry! The brand I prefer is
Reef. However, I leave them in the tow rig before entering the hotel so as
not to upset the managment with the salty foot prints on their carpet.

Then about the air conditioning--I am just glad to be out of the firesuit.
Yet, I can understand the desire to cool off and I usually bum shade and air
conditioning while chatting up with those like Howard Nafzger or the many
other friendly racers--so. Then my husban