Dynos

To: "Land speed newsgroup" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dynos
From: "Gene Halvorson" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:57:47 -0500
Thanks for the reply Bill.

Therefore, Hey Rich Fox!      ArdunBill says you may know something about
the dyno that is at Jack's place.  I am interested in a garage dyno that I
would hook up to the rear axle.  I saw a posting that said Jack had a dyno
and that it may be a home built adaptation.  I know you can buy chassis
dynos but I do not want to invest a small fortune in it.  I'm thinking
something specific for my vehicle (or engine.) Years ago I used to rebuild
Detroit diesels and we ran every one in on a water brake dyno (that was the
fun part.)  I reeeeely kick myself in the rear for selling it.

By the way, does anyone have an old dyno (or parts) laying around they want
to part with???

--- Gene Halvorson
--- ghalvorson@earthlink.net