Re: Wind Tunnel Testing Part II

To: "Tom Neimeyer" <tjn56@swbell.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wind Tunnel Testing Part II
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:01:48 -0500
The Healey Motor Company along with Austin Supplied Money did some quarter
scale wind tunnel work in 53-54.... and when Donald Healey went 203 in 56
the actual Hp requirement was within 3hp of that required by the design in
testing.....

The British have a long history of quality engineering....and aerodynamic's
thou they don't know poop about Rotary wing flight.... ( My buddy Blue
Anderson would beg to differ with me )

Keith