Re: Aeroplanes

To: Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Aeroplanes
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 21:56:51 -0500
Bob, List:
I think the guy I remember was named Frank Lockhart.  Killed when he was thrown
out of the car at the "big-end", Daytona beach, if my memory serves.  The car
had
a body something like a big, slicked-up 20's roadster-- but with slim fairings
on
the wheels.  He was pretty "leading edge", and (for the day) his car was pretty
streamlined-- so I wouldn't be surprised if he is the guy you're after.
Russ Mack