Better update your clocks, Glen !!! Time marches on ......

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Better update your clocks, Glen !!! Time marches on ......
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:24:24 EDT
Bruuuce ! Thanks for the update on Atomic watches. There are numerous
web-sites selling various types ranging up to thousands of $,but my
observation was one common short-coming among them all. They all depend on a
signal from Colorado and once one gets as far as the East coast,the signal
weakens to a point where the watch can't recieve and re-calibrate
automatically. I was very interested when i first read about them,especially
the auto-reset features regarding day-light savings,28 day months,time
zones,etc. I had my to get my computer literate kids to reset the damn thing
half the time! I hope you are referring to a new model,as you mentioned short
wave,which i presume would make it a global deal,i hope......Bob
,timeless,Wanner