parts quest

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: parts quest
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:54:00 EDT
I need a fuel pump for a 64 mercedes 220 and i've surfed relentlessly but
found little. The MB dealer wants over 600 $ for a new bosch and my little
old german mechanic hates rebuilds and aftermarketalia. I bought the car from
the estate of an old pal who passed away,got a good deal and am prepared to
spend to make it a driver. Plus,it's rag-top and waaay cool! The best site
was about 400 $ and unless you guys come through (again), i'll buy
theirs......Bob,another car i maybe shouldn't a bought,Wanner ..ps..spend my
whole life w/ push-rod americana and now its 2-strokes and Benz, both of
which i'm ignert of, pretty smart,eh ?