Re: Getting Excited

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Getting Excited
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:58:13 -0500
Hi Phil,
I first went to Bonneville in 1959 which, I guess, makes me an "old hand"
but......every year I get just as excited as the first time that I went,
caught the "fever" and keep going back!
Pretty damn excited is a fair description, I think!!! We will load the car
next week, I think.
Skip (in also hot and humid Bastrop, Tx)