newby on the list

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: newby on the list
From: Tommy Shaw <tommy@pcpartner.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:22:24 -0500
hey peoples...  anyone up this late?
I am new to this list.
On the Gasser/FX list but they think I am nuts with what I wanna do to my
"new" 34 Ford 5-w coupe body.
like cut it 5 and lay back the windshield and LOOOOOOOOOOOW  and a long
hood...
well, ya get the idea.  My driver is a chopped fenderless SB Chev powered
58 Volvo with a quickchange (robbed from my Stude project)
say.. uhhh...  got Attitude?

I am looking for contacts, fun chat, ideas, input, maybe help finding parts
and PICTURES of salt cars.
A little dirt is okay too, ya know.  Old Bville mags and programs?  Old
stuff mostly, but... souvenier nut, too...

I went to Bonneville in 96 and 98.
severely hooked of course.

Was building a 6" chopped 53 Stude, but bailed coz I got burned out and
broken.
Gonna do different route with the coupe, and hafta farm out more. (me
wounded player)

So...

Am I talking yer modems off?  Who's out here????

Tommy Shaw in Iowa