Re: newby on the list

To: Tommy Shaw <tommy@pcpartner.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: newby on the list
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:29:55 -0500
Hi Tommy,
Welcome to the "list". I'm Skip Higginbotham and Bill Smith, Gary Allen and
I run a liner/lakester with a selection of engines (up to 3) and still in
development. We will run lakester this year as I noted yesterday. If you
didn't get the note I sent, I'll resend it. See you at the salt.
Skip (Bastrop, Texas 30 mi East of Austin) (Also forgot to delete the
trailer....again)