Re: Shuttle from SLC

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Shuttle from SLC
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:24:58 -0700
Phil,

There isn't a shuttle.  Might want to see if someone on the list is able to
help out.  There is public transportation into the city center and Greyhound
runs to Wendover from the depot on 2nd West and South Temple in Salt Lake
but I don't know the schedule.
I'd offer but I'll be involved in recovering from my daughters wedding
reception the night before.  Told her she could have had a better choice of
dates.

Wes