Re: Missed cars/timing lights

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Missed cars/timing lights
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:18:06 -0700
There is a test mode.  Usually it is something else.  The brand new program
for timing looks to be an improvement.  You'd  have to talk to Gary about
that ... he has spent the winter setting things up.

Look in the rule book at rule II-11 ... Appearance: All vehicles entered in
an event must be maintained so as to present a neat appearance.  (All white
or silver (unpainted) vehicles must also show a contrasting color on the
body.)  All owners, drivers, and crews will be responsible for the
maintenance of their pit area and will be expected to present a neat and
respectable appearance.

Sounds to me like color is a problem or they would never have addressed it
this way.

Wes