Let the Maze begin

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Let the Maze begin
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:54:26 -0500
    Just got my Fogger system plumbed by one of my Buddies that runs a Pro
Mod car..... wow.... and I thought the Plate system made for a crowed engine
compartment.   Add a fogger set up to the Plate system.... it looks like
ahhhhhh well ......... There is a Motor there somewhere... I just know
it.... it must be down under those Valve covers or something.... who know's
cause they have the rest of the Maze.... around them.... bout the only thing
you can see anymore actually..... and we haven't stuck the Solenoids on
yet.....  this thing is going to be a dang Mess..... should be fun to change
the jets on everything thou....

Off to play.... enjoy.... K