Re: Good News

To: RAWAWA@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good News
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 22:29:12 EDT
<< Paul Newman,at like 70 years old, IS cool hand Luke !  >>

             Thanks for the report Bob. Glad you had a good day, I agree with
what you said about Paul Newman. I've seen him race at the Fall festival on
labor Day Weekend in his ex Bob Sharp Nissan #33. That car is maintained by a
shop up the road a bit from me. A few years ago I had the chance to buy Paul
Newmans Honda moped at a yard sale. Often wonder if I missed the boat on that
one. Bob in connecticut.........& working on my P1800!