Fwd: Re: Good News; Paul Newman

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Good News; Paul Newman
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:04:06 +0000
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Good News;   Paul Newman
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:26:37 EDT

The local welding shop I use does work for NASA, and Electric Boat
(submarines) so I feal safe with all their work. On the back wall of the
shop
there is a photo of one of the old welders when he was a young man on a then
new Harley Knucklehead, very cool photo. Paul Newman came in one day to have
something done and saw the photo, and was impressed. So much so that he
asked
to borrow it and have a painting done in oil. If I remember the story
correctly he then gave the painting to the fellow. Class act! Bob in
connecticut