Re: Crazy bout a Merkerr-ie!

To: "boogiewoogie12" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Crazy bout a Merkerr-ie!
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:22:41 -0400
 You did good Doug, would you need a good 12v generator, bracket and regulator
for your new find for only the shipping charges to New Yawk????  It came offa
my nostalga '32. I wisely used an alternator on the new car. But you newstalga
freaks gotta have it all. Mebe if you don't someone else does onna list.

John Backus