Looking for a set of headers

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a set of headers
From: "Bill & Dee Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:11:19 -0400
Hi yall,

I know everyone is into there last minute preparations, but I need some help
locating a set of headers.I am in need of a set of Hedman headers part #
68430. These fit 82-92 Camaro and Firebird 2.8 V6. They have long since quit
making them. I need to finish a project I started for my wife. I am in hopes
that someone might have a set of these stuck back in the corner of some
parts store or speed shop. Also just learned that Hooker made a set under
part # 2210, but that part has since been re-issued to a different part. If
you know of anyone that might have them please check for me. And if I am
lucky and someone finds more than one set I will take more as I have an
outlet for them.

Thanks,

Bill