Re: Salt Lake city Parts source

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Salt Lake city Parts source
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 14:40:02 -0700
Probably fits with the clientele.  Where else would you find people willing
to drive so far, to pay to sit in August, desert heat for a week?  Be honest
... Land-speed racing really isn't the most action packed spectator sport
you can think of.  Perhaps cricket or baseball comes the closest.

Highland Drive is accessed from the 13th East exit off I-80.  Turn right
four blocks, stay to the left as you reach the second red light, turn to the
left (South) and look for the Villa Theater.  Competition Design is across
the intersection on your left.  About a mile  from the freeway.

See  you on the salt.

Wes