Re: Salt Lake city Parts source

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>, Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Salt Lake city Parts source
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:18:22 -0700
Anyone who would average 150 mph on a public highway for 90 miles would
really need their sleep before doing such an odd-ball thing.  Of course they
take a week off to party before and after the race.  The spectators/watchers
are smart and just go out for 30 hours ... and drive 270 miles each way to
do it.

Wes.