Re: Push Trucks/w air bags

To: speedtimer@charter.net, TBS1@pge.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Push Trucks/w air bags
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 19:51:01 -0600
Air bags are triggered by an impact and rapid deceleration at the same
time......so say the experts, so just pushin something shouldn't hurt
nothin....except your bumper maybe!!! How bout usin one of them front
mounted receiver hitches with a push board on it??? hmmmmm.......
                 Scott in big sky
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx