Re: Thrashing!

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Thrashing!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:23:07 -0500
Well Bud better then spinning them on the salt First Pass..... and least
it's not the Block and the rest of it.....  you will get it done...

We freshened up the Old Cast Iron D motor and I preped it last night as a
spare Bullet....... Explained to Dave that it was ready today...... His only
comment was " Cool that means we can lean on the Rodeck a little harder
outta the Box "    Classic Dave.... ( course he went on to explain what
happened when we tried to sneak up on stuff and wore out our motor by
playing around with system's that didn't work....)

Edlebrock is loaning us a quick data system for Bonneville this year and we
are going to get some interesting data outta the air ride as well as all the
other little stuff..... like Oil Temp.... water temp.... O2 sensor and map
sensor's in the air box...... as well as the 8 egt's....  amazing system
really... looking forward to seeing it work to help us tune the car.....
( Leave it to Dave who own's a company called Engine management system's to
come up with a way of figuring out how to circumvent the drivers feedback )

Now to wire all this stuff up in ONE day..... LOL thinking I got me a LONG
day ahead tomarrow...... Life IS good.....

Keith