Vicarious Experience, 2001

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Vicarious Experience, 2001
From: RAWAWA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:07:35 EDT
Isn't it terrific we have cell phones and computers to relay info practically
instantly from thousands of miles away ? Pictures and words from people we
know,if only in a cyber sense....Keith's right..Life is good,even though many
of us can't be on The Salt personally, we can be aware of daily news due to
our LSR comradery, w/ no talking heads or commercials !..Good Luck  to those
fortunates who participate,either racin' or watchin'
......................Bob ,enviousgreen, Wanner..