Detour to I-84

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Detour to I-84
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:31:58 -0700
And here we thought we were through with freeway construction.  Now they are
tearing down two overpasses over I-80 just at the East side of the Salt Lake
valley.

The MacKichan/Schyltz race team always uses I-84 down Weber Canyon with a
turn off at Echo from I-80 as they come into Utah from Wyoming.  It's a
better grade, fewer cars and trucks and you get onto I-15 just outside of
Ogden, UT.  That would be the best detour for anyone coming from the East.
As you go South on I-15 you can take the I-215 turn off at North Salt Lake
... it's the best access to the airport and I-80 West from the North.

Wes