RE: Learning to drive--at 7

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Learning to drive--at 7
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:42:45 -0700
LOL That's too funny.  Love your dad.

I'll be leaving Friday after work and should arrive Saturday PM.  See ya'll
there.

Dale C.

'48 Ford 8N Tractor, IH TD-9 bulldozer and '49
Ford F1 all during my tenth summer. Caved in a
basement wall with the TD-9, sank the 8N up to
the steering wheel in a mud hole, and stalled the
truck while unloading trash in a burn pile and
burned the truck from the cab back.

You know, it's a wonder my dad ever let me drive
again after that, but he never flinched and I'll
always remember when he took me to Daytona right
after I turned sixteen and let me drive his
Chrysler 300C at speed on the beach for a
souvenir timing slip!

Dick J
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..